We are committed to protecting your personal privacy. Sikhworld will not give out your telephone number or E-mail address, except where needed to deliver a product or service you ordered. We do not store any of your Credit/Debit/Bank Account Details. All the Payments are carried through third party payment gateways. We will not give out your credit card number or any account information unless you authorize it. In other words, we will not rent or sell your name, address, email address, credit card information or personal information to any third party without your permission. This information is collected primarily to ensure that we are able to fulfill your requirements and to deliver you a truly personalized shopping experience.
However, we must cooperate fully, should a situation arise, where we are required by law or statutory obligation or legal process to provide information about a customer. We may share non-personal, non-individual statistical or demographic information, in aggregate form, with our marketing partners, advertisers or other third parties for research and advertising purposes. In other words, we will not give out information that you purchased a specific product, but we may tell them how many customers purchased a product. If you have purchased from our store or subscribed to one of our newsletters, we may occasionally update you via E-mail of special new product arrivals, features or schemes on our site.
Are Credit Card Transactions Secure? We do not store any of your Credit/Debit/Bank Account Details. All the Payments are carried through third party payment gateways. Shopping online with a credit card at sikhworld.in is even safer than using a credit card at a restaurant because we do not retain your credit card information. You can be assured that sikhworld.in offers you the highest standards of security currently available on the Net so as to ensure that your shopping experience is private, safe and secure. You need not worry about your credit card information falling into the wrong hands because your bank will authorize the credit card transaction directly without any information passing through us. In approximately 25-30 seconds (depending on your internet connection) your bank will issue an authorization number and the electronic receipt would be generated. For more information about our credit card security and payment options, please send us a message from our Feedback section and we shall answer your queries.
Shopping Cart and My Account are protected by a password that you set at the time of registration. If you have forgotten your password then click on Shopping Cart or My Account and you will reach the Login page where there is a link to Forgot Your Password? You must remember your User Name/ Email Address and on entering that, an email will be sent to you with your password. You can check your email later.
TIPS TO HELP YOU PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY ONLINE: Never give your password to anyone online. Never give your billing information except to facilitate a purchase. Make your password at least six characters in length. Create a password that includes a combination of numbers and letters. If you have fallen for an online scam and gave out your password, change your password right away. You can do this by entering the 'My Account' section and Modifying User Information.
sikhworld.in is committed to ensuring your satisfaction with any merchandise you have ordered from us. At sikhworld.in we offer an easy 14-day Exchange policy. Notify us of any manufacturing defect, product damage at the time of delivery or within 14 days from the date of delivery and we will replace the Product to you at no extra cost. However, the product qualifies for exchange only & only if the below mentioned conditions are met:
- The product is damaged during shipping.(Please notify immediately via email at email@example.com & specify your purchase order with details).
- The product should be in unused and original condition.
- The label, tag, barcode etc of the product should be intact.
- If the product comes in some brand packing, then it should be returned in the same packing.
- In the unlikely event that any merchandise you have ordered from us is not received in good condition, is damaged or defective, or if merchandise delivered is different from what you had expected, you may return the merchandise unused, and in the same condition as you received it, in its original packaging along with original tags, for a an exchange, within 14 days from the date on which these merchandise are delivered.
- Any returns/exchanges through courier, must be accompanied by the original sale invoice, which is shipped along with the merchandise. We will not be able to accept returns which are not accompanied by the relevant original sales invoice.
- Before accepting delivery of any merchandise, please ensure that the packaging has not been damaged or tampered with. If you believe that the merchandise is not in a good condition, or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged, before accepting delivery of the merchandise, please refuse to take delivery of the package, and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your order reference number. We shall make our best efforts to ensure that a replacement delivery is made to you at the earliest.
- In the event you return any merchandise which is delivered to you in damaged/defective condition, we will also refund the shipping charges applicable to that merchandise(subject to a maximum of Rs 50), if we are unable to exchange or replace the merchandise. The replacement merchandise will be shipped to you at no additional shipping charge.
- After the merchandise is received by sikhworld.in, and subject to verification of the purchase and condition of merchandise we shall process a Exchange within 15-20 working days of receipt of the merchandise.
- sikhworld.in is not responsible for any returns lost by the shipping company, it is customer's responsibility to track the package.
- Exchanges for equal or greater value items are subject to the discretion of sikhworld.in
For more details please go through the below mentioned FAQ's
How do I initiate Exchange process?
You can raise a exchange request by writing to email@example.com or alternatively using our Contact us link. Please mention the reason for exchange in your request for exchange. Please note that the request should be initiated within 14 days of the receipt of the order.
You will receive an email/call back from our Customer Support Team confirming your Exchange Request Initiation and further steps.
What all I can get exchanged?
Anything that you buy from www.sikhworld.in , which is not received in good condition, is damaged or defective, or if merchandise delivered is different from what you had expected can be exchanged/replaced, only if the product meets the above mentioned Conditions.
PLEASE MAIL US AT firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries or concerns about our returns and exchange policy.